Wednesday 8 February 2012

'If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.'

Hello Guys!

Today is the turn of Alice's design to be posted! I decided to go down the kind of abstract road. (Sorry for that description. CRINGE!! haa!) But my artistic skills are no where near as good as they have to be to paint a decent Alice so I decided to just take her elements and make, in my opinion, a unique design. I haven't seen this before and i love it!

This is my version of, what the ladies of Wah Nails call a double french. The white is meant to represent the white apron type thing on Alice's dress, the blue is obviously her dress, the Black is her hairband with a little bow and the yellow is supposed to represent ther hair! I hope I pulled that one off! Haha!



I really hope you all like this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment