Wednesday 9 November 2011

Even More Leopard Print!!





The top photo is what I did on my friends nails last night! I think the colours she chose are so Christmasy! This has made me so excited for Christmas so I decided to draw up some things that I wanted to do on my nails during Christmas time! I CAN'T WAIT!!
The other photos are my own nails! This past wee while I've been really liking leopard print and I'm so, so happy that I actually tried it and it worked out! The base, painted on by a friend, is Models Own glitter in Juicy Jules, which just happens to be one of my favourite glitters! I love the colourful holographic pieces that run through it! But I was worried that because the glitter is quite chunky and so leaves a bumpy texture to my nails which would mean that the leopard print would run together. So I had to make sure that the lines were thin or far away enough so that they didn't run together! Because when I practised this, the lines running together was such a big problem! The bottom photo is intentionally blurry so I could show just how pretty this glitter is!

1 comment:

  1. wowowowow. I need these glitter polish inna my life. LUSH X

    ReplyDelete