Thursday 24 November 2011

Simple and Colourful!


As per usual I was having such a hard time deciding what I wanted to do on my nails but I've found that when this happens I tend try a few different things. This time I started with matte black nails but they chipped after a day, that's what doing a lab in uni will do to you though! Ha! Then I decided to paint my nails red and add a red glitter and then a silver glitter and I really liked how they looked and sparkled but I smudged them like the silly goose I am! So I then thought that I'd get my act together and do another simple, not very time consuming design. And this is what I decided to do. And I know that the colours aren't very Wintry but I love it so I'm not really fussed! I think these turned out really quite well especially considering that I had no idea of what I wanted to do when I started!

No comments:

Post a Comment