Friday 6 April 2012

Beads and Sequins!

Hi Guys!

I saw that Ciate was brining out new Caviar Manicure sets and I was very intrigued, I had watched a video on Youtube that Dulce Candy had done a few months ago and she did this type of manicure herself and so I wanted to give it a try too. Unfortunately I didnt have the right size of beads so I just used what I had. And I do like the final result however I will either have to get the Ciate one or find smaller beads somewhere!



I then decided to see what it would look like if I stuck sequins on instead of beads and these two are the results of what I did. The top photo was using smaller star sequins but they were too thick for nail art in my opinion and so I decided to try a thinner sequinn and it worked out a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment