Friday 4 May 2012

Realistic vs Colourful!

Hey Guys!!

I have been doing leopard print nails for a while now and this design has become one of my favourites but I realised that I have always chosen really bright colours! And so I decided that I would do a more realistic colour choice to see if I liked it or not. And after I painted it I decided that I really like it (even though it isn't fully realistic because I sponged on some gold to make it a bit less flat! Ha!)
However because I love colour so much I do prefer mosr colourful leopard prints but I can appreciate the more realistic colour choice because it looks a lot more grown up and understated compared to the bright colours!

What do you think? Do you prefer the more colourful colour choices or the more realistic ones?




Vs




I hope you all like this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment