Tuesday 6 March 2012

Gradient nails!

Hi guys!!

The previous design that I posted used sponging and so I wanted to take this fairly simple technique and try my hand at gradient nails. I've seen these nails everywhere and I've never tried it before so with the confidence gained from the nebula design I decided to give it a try!



I know that it isn't exactly awe inspiring but it is my first attempt so please bear with me until I can get the blending of the two colours just right! I am thinking of experimenting with three shades instead of the two for making a better, more successful transition between the darkest and lightest shades. In this photo I only used two shades of green and it worked to a certain extent however I think adding a third shade will make them blend so much better and so I shall post my experimental nails as soon as I do them!


I hope you all like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment